- Largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar
- Outdoor hot tub
- Separate shallow wading pool for small children
- Free Wireless Internet on site
- Office on property to assist with any problems, answer questions, and provide information on island restaurants, activities, and attractions (Office Hours Monday-Saturday)
- Non-smoking Condos
- Accommodations for weddings and large groups
- Free off-street parking
- Barbeque grills
- Snorkel reef just outside a protected swimming cove
- Beach chairs
- Sunset Cove guests have access to resort amenities at the Margaritaville Beach Resort (fees may apply)
- Dive Shop on site – Dive training and trips available
- Additional bars, restaurants and shops on site or nearby
- Full kitchens
- Clothes washer and dryer in each unit
- Each condo has central air conditioning
- Free high-speed internet
- Maid services provided
- Cribs, roll-away beds and highchairs available
Seven Mile Beach
Sunset Cove Condominiums is located on the southern end of Seven Mile Beach close to George Town, Grand Cayman. Our oceanfront condos are less than 50 feet from water’s edge.
Sunset Cove Condominium guests enjoy amenities of a resort during their stay on beautiful Grand Cayman; including the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, a whirlpool and a wading pool. Sunset Cove is the only resort on Seven Mile Beach that has both a sandy beach for sunbathing as well as a snorkel reef just outside the protected swimming cove to enjoy.
Some of the best snorkeling on the island can be found just outside your patio in front of the Sunset Cove Condos. Tropical fish are abundant just offshore, as well as at the coral reef located a short swim into the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea. If you need equipment, it can be rented nearby.
Don’t miss going on a North Sound snorkel trip. Dive for conch, eat your catch and a fresh seafood lunch, snorkel the reef, and play with the rays at famous “Stingray City.” Our staff can steer you towards the best boats.
5 O'Clock Somewhere Restaurant and Bar is located at the Sunset Cove Condominium’s main swimming pool. Enjoy lunch or a snack as well as a variety of beverages. Swim-up bar plus outside seating available.
There are many excellent restaurants within walking distance of the condos. Dining on-island runs the entire spectrum - from fine dining, to island food, to fast food. One thing they all have in common: Dress is almost uniformly “island casual.” Also, most restaurants are good - the bad ones don’t last more than a year. As restaurants change, we send a list of our current recommendations with your confirmation package.
See Also: Island Activities (snorkeling, golf, fishing, dining and more.)